Friday, December 11, 2009

10.12.09

Went to Singapore Flyer today, but prior to that, mel and me arranged to meet 1pm at National Library as he wanna borrow some books. In the end, both of us were late, but he was later than me. lol. I went to St. Joseph's Church when he called me to sae that he wanna go to the Temple at Waterloo St. first, which struck on me, else I wouldn't have thought of going to Church. Took some pictures of the figurines there, which were so beautiful. I kinda like the old-style church compared to those modern ones, which look very much like shopping centres.
After walking around for a while, crossed back to the library, and then walking around the lobby area, I was so cock-eye that I couldn't see melvin who was standing right in front of me! and then there goes the blah blah blah...

We then headed over to Marina Bay area, but prior to that again, I brought him up to this place where ma present classmates and i used to go, 'Loof', located at the rooftop of Odeon Towers. Naturally, it was locked, but it's just meant to show him tat this place does exists, so that he can bring his bf there in future. hahhaa.. walked down to Marina Square where we had a late lunch, followed by walking around the mall before heading over to the highlight of the day: SINGAPORE FLYER!!!

We reached the flyer at around 6.30pm. Tickets costs 10bux because we enjoyed the student promotion, valid only on weekdays. The security check was crazi.. so many ppl in the queue. And they also gave priority to a private event, whereby there are so many ppl, who just cut queue, into the already very very long normal visitor's queue. WTF. So what if its private event or normal visitors!!
Took some really really nice shots in the capsule. Check it out....!





























































































After 'landing' from the flight, we went down to Plaza Singapura to meet up with SC for dinner at Waraku, of which, 40bux is by Waraku's compliments. Dinner was so filling as mel couldn't finish his portion and so, i did ma part as a good fren, to help him finish his portion! WAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!










No comments: