Thursday, December 3, 2009

03.12.09

Today, results are being released at about 8am. I was satisfied with my results, after spending the past weeks in Changi Airport with mel, and occasionally with SC. I have no complaints about my results.
Relaxed for the whole morning, then went to out to meet SC in Chinatown to change money, which supposedly provides better exchange rates. However, the money changers at parkway parade near my area provides marginally better rate, without having to participate in a snaking queue. hehehe....

I reached town quite early. Went to Hong Lim Complex to have my favourite vegetarian food, which only costs $2.50, with a huge serving. It's cheap. Hong Lim Complex also has many many other nice food. This is also the place where I used to go for lunch during my 5-month attachment stint at Havelock Road. After lunch, i literally walked down memory lane, while waiting for SC. Visited and walked through those areas where i been to during my attachment, and even went to Central Mall, where my office was. I REALLY MISSED THOSE TIMES!!! although the work was very tough then, but it was fun, with great colleagues and the people who rendered help, especially the other NTU interns. Finally after all the walking, it was beginning to rain, and i hurried down to Furama Hotel to chill out at the hotel lobby, which i somehow always like to. SC finally arrived around 3.45pm, and that's when the q-ing starts at the money changer.

GONNA COLLECT CAR TML LIAOZ!!! YAY!!! First stop wud be ECP to warm up, after yrs of dormant driving. And the next morning, at 5am, TUAS CHECKPOINT!! break virgin liao lo!! hahahahhahaha =p

No comments: